Meet the Collaborators - Paula's Place

Happy New Year everyone and may 2017 be amazing for us all.

We have so many new followers that we thought we would take the opportunity over the next eight weeks to re introduce ourselves and let you know a little bit about each of us.


I'm Paula from Paula's Place and have been teaching for a looonnnng time! I love my job, it is different every day and we never never stop learning.



I grew up in NSW in a town called Murwillumbah. I went to Teachers College in NSW too.
I started teaching in the mid 80s (yes a loooonng time ago) and taught in a large country school in Queensland. I spent three years teaching in Biloela. This is where I met my husband.


We moved to Victoria, where we both teach in schools in Ballarat. We have two kids - both at Uni.
I love to travel and have been fortunate in the last six years to go to America, Fiji, Malaysia, Bali and Singapore.

   

I am currently on a road trip with my daughter - we have travelled from Ballarat to Northern NSW to see family and we will be off to Brisbane on Wednesday, then Noosa, Coffs Harbour, Canberra and then home.  This is a great way to spend our summer break.


I have taught every year level and in the last six years have taught Prep for three years, 5/6, 3/4 for two years and now I'm heading back to 5/6. In 31 years I have either moved schools and/or classrooms every year! (I'm pretty good at packing and setting up).

I got into blogging in 2010 as a way of recording and sharing my learning space. 
Colleagues convinced me to put my work on TpT in 2011 and I have loved every part of this amazing journey. I have met so many teachers through this and have made some great friends around the world. 

My TpT store has been a passion of mine and I love the design process of each product and matching it to the learning needs of my students. There are products that go from K-6.

Other links to see what I do are 

I forgot to mention I am addicted to vans...in a big way. I refuse to count them, as I could incriminate myself. 


Have a great summer everyone in the Southern Hemisphere and our Northern Hemisphere followers  keep warm and safe. 

3 comments

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog consistently delivers quality information, and I'm thankful for that. I can't stress enough how crucial it is to choose a gaming mouse wisely for drag clicking - the Click Tester will show you the results of your investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such valuable information! The PS5 Wireless Controller compatibility with Steam titles on Windows adds another layer of versatility, allowing gamers to seamlessly transition between platforms with ease.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top